Detecting Water Damage
Every building can experience major water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and fix the damage.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on for day to day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Repair Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Each of Paul Davis’ frachises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Mitigation Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.